RSS

Porsche Design Store Opens in San Francisco

16 Mar

Porsche Design Group Comes to San Francisco

porsche

Fans of fancy sports cars rejoice!!

With existing stores in the United States doing so well in recent years, The Porsche Design Group, based in Bietigheim-Bissingen, has decided to open a store in San Francisco.

Opening its doors at 100 Grant Avenue, it will specialize in luxurious, beautifully made pieces for men and women, designed with a sporty, casual aesthetic. And if you are looking for the ultimate black leather jacket, we’re told this is the place to get it!

“Leather has been in fashion for decades,” says Dr Juergen Gessler, CEO of the Porsche Design Group. “So it fits in perfectly with our timeless and purist design standards.”

Another must-have item are their premium running shoes, Bounce:S2.

These high-tech running shoes were launched for the first time in January 2008, going on to win a number of awards. They won the “Plus X Award”, Europe’s biggest technology, sports and lifestyle competition, and “Time” magazine named them one of the 50 best innovations of the year.

Porsche Design is known for their extensive eye wear collection, which are pretty famous and almost classic

Yoko Ono made these sunglasses famous in 1979, and they have been relaunched in the Porsche Design collection. (what if Steve McQueen hung out with Yoko Ono, or did they?)… point being you could make a “spectacle” out of wearing them.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Porsche Design – San Francisco

Your invited to the Grand Opening on Thursday, March 31st, 2011 -

About these ads

Tags: , , , , ,

11 responses to “Porsche Design Store Opens in San Francisco

1. August

March 23, 2011 at 2:27 pm

I wish I were there for the grand opening, but as luck would have it I am in Ottawa this week.
    So all the best and enjoy the festivities!
    Regards,
    August,
    I was informed today that my new Porsche will be arriving mid April and as its production was just completed yesterday in Stuttgart!

2. dedeporsche

April 1, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Thank you !!

3. Porsche shoes

April 17, 2011 at 9:20 am

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely

different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design.

Wonderful choice of colors!

4. handbang

May 27, 2011 at 12:37 am

I’ve been visiting your site for a long time and I always find a great informations.

5. abauerporsche

September 30, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Hey Dede…

Wow.. cool blog…

Certainly getting do something like this makes life so interesting. I can’t wait for our next tour, but ill see you at Rennsport Reunion.

Tito.

• dedeporsche

September 30, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Thanks Tito….can’t wait till Rennsport. Yes, I have been thinking about that tour thing again, warming up to maybe a Spring tour?

6. Mauro Ferreira

February 10, 2012 at 8:06 pm

As a fan of Porsche to arrive in San Francisco one of the first things I did was look for the Porsche Design store located at 100 Grant Avenue
    I bought glasses a degree amounting to approximately US240, 00 ma and my wife bought a leather jacket valued at approximately US1.200, 00 that after I pay by credit card the same realized that did not wear the jacket and asked to be canceled the purchase, which was promptly accepted by the seller and asked me the same card again to pass only the cancellation of the second purchase was made as a separate cmpra another.
    This week came the bill on my card and to my surprise given the purchase of the jacket and not given the cancellation, because the purchase was canceled as written, the more the seller made ​​a mistake and did not effect the cancellation.
    I ask that this deception is broken, because I never believed that there was bad faith the store, but as I wrote a big mistake.
    My email is ferreira-mauro@uol.com.br abuardo and I’m in a response from the store, it did not authorize my credit card to pay this expense, most like it to be resolved clearly and who was wrong.
    I await response from the Porsche Design Store San Francisco the most urgent possible.
    Please forward this to store my request because I am Brazilian, and only realized this mistake when he returned to Brazil.

email: Ferreira-mauro@uol.com.br

• dedeporsche

February 10, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Sorry for your trouble, I sent a email to the S. F. PD store with your copied message.
      I believe their email is: info@porschedesignsf.com
      Hope it works out for you,

7. Mauro Ferreira

February 13, 2012 at 7:24 am

Thanks for the answer, clarify, I sent this email also to info@porschedesignsf.com and even returned as invalid email. Please ask to mediate this issue because I’m sure that was a mistake and not bad faith of Porsche.

8. transportation

June 25, 2013 at 12:31 am

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz answer back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot